What's coming up
(Please go to the months January, March, April)
Bob Dingeman/Scripps Ranch Civic Association Scholarships: TBD this fall.
Visit http://www.scrippsranch.org/committees/schools/15-community/3453-col-dingeman-srca-scholarship for more information. Or contact Elissa Barber: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- outstanding community volunteer service
- 2-3 students selected to receive $1000
- And recognition in the 4 July Parade.
Visit https://kaiserpermanente-asianassociation.org/scholarship/application/ for more information.
- 6 total scholarships will be given:
- 2-$2000--> 2-$100---> Both to kids who'se family works at Kaiser
- 2-$500---> for people who'se family does not work there.
- Must apply to one of the approved NROTC colleges or Universities.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
Scholarships offered by Google!! : visit https://buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com/scholarships/.
UCSD Mentor Assistance Program(MAP): For information visit http://education.sdsc.edu/studenttech/?page_id=2393 . It has all the information about the due dates, when to apply, the dates, etc.
UCSD Anita Borg Leadership and Engagement(ABLE) Program: (It is for females only) For information please visit http://education.sdsc.edu/studenttech/?page_id=678 .
Northrop Grumman High School Involvement (HIP) : For more information please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/CorporateResponsibility/CorporateCitizenship/Education/Pages/OutreachInitiatives.aspx .
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Scholarship: Deadline is 11:59 PM February 15, 2019
- Pursuing a degree, credential or certification for a teaching-related career in public education in an accredited institution of higher education
- A member of one of the following defined ethnic minority groups: (African American/Black, American Indian/ Alaska Native, Asian/Pacific Islander or Hispanic)
- Enrolled for summer or fall of 2019 Applicants must also be one of the following:
- An active member of CTA
- A dependent child of an active, CTA/NEA-Retired, or deceased CTA member (per IRS ruling)
- An active member of Student CTA (SCTA) In order to receive the scholarship, the active SCTA member must reside in California and maintain membership at the time of disbursement.
- Scholarship funds must be used for education-related expenses only.
CTA Scholarships (For Dependent Children): Deadline is 11:59 p.m. on February 1, 2019
Scholarships are awarded based on:
- Applicant’s Statement
- School and Community Activities
- Letter of Recommendation #1
- Letter of Recommendation #2
Cesar Chavez Award Program: Deadline is March 15, 2019
- Written Essay
- Visual Arts
Forms are available online at the members-only site: www.cta.org/scholarships.